All are invited to the fourth annual 2017 summer concert series in the churchyard of St. Peter’s
The free outdoor concerts will be held on Wednesday evenings—June 21, July 5, and July 19.
Bring chairs, blankets, picnics, your kids, and your dog for live music! Come and enjoy the summer night with your friends and neighbors in this beautiful, historic churchyard. There will be a food truck at each concert so you can purchase dinner while you enjoy the show!
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, June 21
• Live music from the Jazz Sanctuary’s Alan Segal Jazz Quintet: Eddie Etkins (horn), Leon Jordan Sr. (percussion), George Sinkler (piano), Randy Sutin (vibes) and Alan Segal (Bass). These fine musicians have been performing in the tri-state area for many years, coalescing into the Alan Segal Quintet, playing the music they love – American Jazz in all its glory. See the website www.thejazzsanctuary.com.
• Revolution Taco food truck
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, July 5
• Live music from the folk-rock Phillip Bennett Band
• Farm Truck Philly food truck
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, July 19
• Live music from Trinidelphia: Trinidelphia has been pleasing audiences with their distinct combination of Caribbean and American styles for over a decade, after meeting in Philadelphia in 2005. Fusing Trinidadian Soca and Calypso with Latin Jazz, Reggae, Salsa, and American top-40, they have developed a sound all their own. Their unique and rhythmic arrangements of jazz and popular songs cast the steelpan in fresh new light, pushing the stylistic and artistic boundaries of an often type-cast instrument. Steel Piannist/Trumpeter Chris Aschman, Lead Vocalist/Drummer Shawn Hennessey, and Bassist Ian Rafalak, and Drummer Joe Truglio each add their unique “voice” to help add to the ensemble’s chemistry.
• Bonjour Creperie food truck
July 5, July 19, Schedule set for June 21
Residents enjoying beautiful music on a summer night
Just a reminder that the trash collection is delayed 1 day due to the Memorial Day Holiday.×